Monday, March 3, 2014

Silence

I've been silent here in the blog. Well, sometimes the only conversation I need is with myself. But I'm still admiring beautiful things, absorbing and watching the world on my own time. I thank you all for continuously support even while I'm on path.

This is how I feel from time to time.

“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” 
― Ansel Adams


(self portraits)

















For more updates you can follow me on facebook or my instagram










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Your photos echo the brilliant work of Ansel Adams, whom I love. Your makeup is so fun and pretty, and as always, your version of minimalism is chic chic chic!!!

    Sending love to you and yours. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jean. Yes, I'm discovering the work of Ansel Adams lately. Interesting!

      Loves,
      Gigi

      Delete